Resources for GLTE 2020 Attendees
Articles & Downloads
Website Design & SEO
Website Optimization Checklist
Top 10 Website Mistakes Green Industry Companies Make
10 Questions to Ask Your Website Designer
Is Your Website a Business Liability?
6 Simple Website Tactics to Attract More Customers
How Local SEO Really Works (PDF)
Get the monthly GROWth Report
A FREE newsletter for the green industry describing what's new and relevant in online marketing, what it means for your business, and what to do about it
Website Hosting - SPECIAL OFFER
I recommend WP Engine for hosting WordPress sites (it's the only hosting company I use for my clients' websites). Site Ground is a good option for non-WordPress sites.
The regular price for a Startup plan (up to 25,000 website visitors per month - more than enough for most businesses) is $30/mo ($27/mo if paid up front for the whole year). BUT, I have a special offer for you - get 3 months free when you purchase an annual plan.
For Busy Business Owners
I also offer a more hands-on, done-for-you hosting option for $59/mo. Normally reserved only for my website design and ongoing SEO clients, I'm making it available to GLTE attendees. It includes:
- Migration from your current hosting platform (there's normally a $99 fee for this)
- Hosting on a dedicated server reserved exclusively for my clients (it's faster and more secure than shared hosting)
- Bi-weekly plugin, theme and WordPress core updates done for you (and checked to ensure there are no conflicts that could bring down your site)
- Emergency support
- Site restoration from backup whenever you need it
> Contact me directly if you're interested in this option - email@example.com.
NOTE: The Local SEO Audit comes with no strings attached! Although I'll ask for your email address (so I can send you the report), you won't be signed up for anything and you won't get any marketing emails from me (unless you sign up for [OneThing] or the GROWth Report).
How To Claim & Optimize Your Google My Business Listing
Go to business.google.com/claim and follow the instructions.
You'll also find instructions in the video tutorial (although be aware that some of the screens will look different - Google likes to change things up!).
A simple 3-step process to quickly add photos to your GMB profile - without even having to log in!
- We send a text to you (or anyone on your team) once a week (or more often, if desired).
- You respond to the text with a photo from your phone.
- The image is added to your GMB profile.
Fresh content, including photos, helps improve your visibility, credibility, and number of leads from GMB.
$25/mo + $49 set-up
GMB Listing Management & Optimization
Complete, ongoing management of your GMB listing to ensure accuracy and increase online visibility. Here's what we do for you:
Fully optimize your GMB listing
- Respond to your reviews (positive and negative). We'll let you know if there's a negative review you should handle directly.
Create, monitor, and respond to Questions & Answers
Manage your GMB information for accuracy
- Create a professionally written 80+ word post with a high-quality image every week.
- SnapPhoto included
$299/mo + $199 set-up
Harness the Power of Online Reviews to Grow Your Business
86% of consumers read reviews for a local business before deciding whether to contact them.
Will they contact YOU?
WITH REPUTATION BUILDER, YES THEY WILL!
Special offer for GLTE attendees - 10% off first 3 months.
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim this offer.
NOTE: Reputation Builder is offered through my website at Tree Care Marketing Solutions, but it's customized to meet the needs of the green industry as a whole.