How to Set Up the Google Sheets / Reputation Builder Integration
Easily connect a Google Sheet to your Reputation Builder account and automatically send Email or SMS feedback requests when a new customer is added to your Google Sheet.
STEP 1 - Enable the Google Sheets Integration
- Sign in to your Reputation Builder account.
- Click on 'Integrations' in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select Google Sheets from the list of available integrations by clicking the 'Connect' button.
- Click Yes, I Agree to the $0.00 charge. There is no charge for this integration.
STEP 2 - Authenticate & Name Your Account
- Click the "New Authentication" field and enter a name. In the below example, we've entered “Taco Shop customers”.
- Then click the 'Create' button.
STEP 3 - Sign Into Your Google Account
- A new window will appear, prompting you to sign into your Google account.
- Select the Google Account you want to be associated with this Google Sheet.
- Check the box to give tray.io - sheets connector access to "See, edit, create, and delete all your Google Sheets spreadsheets."
NOTE: “See, edit, create and delete all your Google Sheets spreadsheets” MUST be checked for this integration to work properly.
STEP 4 - Set Your Preferences
- Next, select your Communication Preference by indicating how you will send the feedback request
- You can choose from email or SMS. We recommend email (that's how your account was initially set up).
You’re all connected. Click "Got it!"
STEP 5 - Check & Name Your Google Sheet
- Do NOT edit the Column Headers (First Name, Last Name, etc) nor the Sheet Name at the bottom tab.
- You CAN edit the document name (Review Request Recipients…).
Always add new customers after the last line in the sheet. Don't delete any that you've already added - just paste the new ones at the end.
Each row must have a customer's First Name and Last Name, plus an Email Address and/or Phone Number.
If you're using Job ID, Custom ID, or Tags, you can add them here too.
NOTE: When you add a name to the Google Sheet, expect a 5 to 10-minute delay before the name is added to Reputation Builder.
Congratulations! Your Google Sheet is now integrated with your Reputation Builder account. Moving forward any contacts added to this Google Sheet will be sent a review request from your Reputation Builder account.