As your strategic business partner, we want to do our best work possible. For us to do that, you agree to authorize us to do the following at our sole and absolute discretion and as we deem necessary to perform the services described in your SEO, SEM, & Content Marketing Plan
- Access, without limitation, your website to analyze its content, structure, and underlying technology/coding.
- Change or alter your website for the purposes of search engine optimization and for any other purpose to which we both agree.
- Upload pages and content to your website as we see appropriate.
- Make use of your logos, trademarks, copyrights, website images, and/or similar items to create website pages, print materials, social media profiles, or for other uses deemed necessary by us.
- Communicate with third parties involved in your online presence, including your web designer and hosting company.
If you need support to set up, manage, or maintain email accounts outside of Google Workspace, we can recommend a provider to configure your email accounts. You will pay that provider directly for any fees associated with their work.
If you do something to mess up your website, we can provide a limited amount of troubleshooting at our hourly troubleshooting fee of $200/hour or refer you to an expert.
If our agreement ends at some point in the future and we are hosting your website, you will purchase your own website hosting with another provider and move your website, at no cost to us, to that other provider within thirty (30) days of ending our agreement. If you have not moved your website to a new hosting provider by the end of the thirty (30) day period, we shall have the authority and right, without notice to you or your consent, to remove your website from our hosting server. This will take your website offline where it is no longer accessible to search engines or visitors. There will be no liability to us for doing so.
So that we can properly measure the outcomes of the work described in the Agreement, you consent to the placement of one or more telephone tracking numbers on your website (and on off-site properties, if those are included in the services we’re providing). You also consent to the recording of all telephone calls that are routed through the telephone tracking number(s). You understand that the telephone tracking number(s) remains on your website and off-site locations during the term of this Agreement.
If this Agreement is ended, we will remove the telephone tracking number from your website within a reasonable time. However, the number(s) will remain on your off-site locations until they are removed by you. Provided that you have paid all fees (including interest) when this Agreement ends, you will have the option to port the telephone tracking number(s) to another provider at your own expense and at no cost to us.
Changes & Revisions
To keep things moving along, you agree to review items within the time frame specified by us and either:
- approve items in writing or
- provide written comments and/or corrections that clearly identify your concerns, objections, or corrections.
If your revisions are unclear, we will request written clarification before we address any of your changes.
You acknowledge and agree that our ability to meet any and all schedule deadlines is highly dependent upon your timely response (for example, to provide clarification, objections, concerns, or changes, to deliver materials, or to give approvals). Delays in your actions may result in the delayed completion of the services described in this Agreement.
If you request or direct us to make changes that amount to a revision of 50 percent (50%) of the work completed, add up to 50% of the time required to produce the product, and/or significantly change the value or scope of the services we’re providing, we reserve the right to submit a new and separate proposal to you for approval. We will not begin work on the revised services until we have received a fully signed, revised proposal and any fees required for the additional work.
If you request changes after signing off on a design, product, or service, a standard hourly rate of $140/hour to $200/hour will be applied for any additional work, depending on the type of work required. This will be in excess of any amounts you’ve already paid or that we have agreed upon.
We employ best practices so that you can experience our best services and a positive outcome. However, not everything is in our control. It is important for you to understand and acknowledge the following:
- We cannot control, influence, predict, or exert influence over the policies or operations of any search engine companies or any other third parties regarding the content of the sites that are accepted by the search engine companies or other third parties.
- We will not be responsible for the effects or results caused by any alterations made to your website by you or any third party. You understand that these changes may negatively impact the search engine ranking, content, or visibility of your website.
- We will not be responsible for the effects caused by your linking to or from any particular website(s) without prior consultation and approval from us.
- We will not be responsible for the effects caused by any actions you take with your email marketing service (such as sending emails, adding or removing subscribers) without prior consultation and approval from us.
- Because many of the services that we provide are predicated and dependent upon factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that our services will generate specific results.
- Because the use of certain keywords and key phrases are highly competitive and search engines are constantly changing their search engine ranking algorithms, we cannot guarantee that your website will achieve the highest search result position in any search engine or maintain a consistent search result position in the top rankings.
- Certain search engine companies may affect the ranking of new and/or unproven companies/websites, severely limiting their visibility.
- Search engine companies may drop listings at their sole discretion and without giving a specific reason.
- We work hard to apply best practices to improve your search results but some search engine companies may take several months or longer to list and/or effect a change in rankings.
We reserve the right, at any time and at our sole discretion, to increase monthly fees charged by us for ongoing services, as well as any other fees, upon forty-five (45) days prior notice to you.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you don’t provide assets, information we tell you we need to complete the project in the formats we need, feedback, or approval in a timely manner or if you make it difficult for us to perform the services outlined in this Agreement. We will also immediately end the Agreement and all services being performed if we discover that you are using your website, or any other part of your marketing that is managed by us, for any purpose that violates federal, state, or local law. In the event that the Agreement is terminated, you agree to promptly pay us all charges due as of the date of termination.
All provisions in the Agreement you signed when we began working together remain in force unless they have been updated in the current Agreement.